At AzBUL.NET, we respect your privacy, and we understand the importance of the information you entrust to us. We want to describe our privacy practices concerning the information collected through the AzBUL.NET website and our AzBUL mobile applications in a clear and concise way. Below we generally describe what information we collect when you use the AzBUL service, how we protect that information, how long we retain it, whom we share it with, and what your privacy options are.
Information we collect about your computer or mobile device when you use the AzBUL service
Why we collect information
- IP address of computer
- Browser type (Firefox 9, etc.)
- Browser language setting
- Other browser information (e.g. screen size, connection speed)
- Operating system or platform (Mac, Windows 7, Ubuntu etc.)
- ID number of mobile device
How long we keep data about you
- To respond to your queries with the best possible answers and search results
- To understand our users (their demographics, what they do on our website, what site features they like, how they use them, etc.) and improve our services
- To administer our services and diagnose technical problems
- To send you the AzBUL newsletter, though you can opt out of receiving it if you wish
- If you register with AzBUL, to send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer
- To enable us to show you ads on our website and in our mobile applications that are more relevant to you
Security of the information we collect
- We anonymize your search queries after 16 months, unless government authorities request otherwise.
- We retain all AzBUL account profile information and activity other than search queries (e.g. questions to the community and answers to community questions) until you close your account.
- If you close your account, we retain your username and email address to prevent others from creating a profile using the same information.
- We retain all your community questions, answers and comments indefinitely. While you remain registered with us, these postings are publicly attributed to you. If you terminate your account, we no longer display your username and avatar or photo with these postings.
We have implemented security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to and misuse of the information we collect, including technological and physical security measures as well as procedural safeguards. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you.
Government authorities and legal rights
If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may disclose any information we have about our users or modify other practices described in this policy, such as how long and in what form we keep information. We also may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We never share or sell your information to any company/people!